Committed to Saving Lives
The Watershed’s Life Saver Program offers you and your patient a full team of resource specialists who have access to nursing, psychiatric and medical professionals. Our mission is to assist your referral in finding an appropriate treatment program within a timely manner.
The Life Savers Program ensures that every individual seeking help receives the assistance and motivation they need to make informed decisions regarding their life changing addiction treatment options.
How can I make a referral?
- Patient care is a priority
- Full continuum of care
- Dedicated full medical staff
- Resource Specialists
- Lifetime Alumni Services
What happens next?
Your referral to the Life Savers Program gives you and your client acces to the following services:
- Caring professionals trained in intervention and prevention services
- 24/7 support and follow-up services for your patient and their family
- A certified detox and treatment facility, licensed by the State of Florida
- Outstanding addiction treatment, accredited by the Joint Commission
Addicts and alcoholics helped
Years of Experience
Life that matters. Yours.
About The Watershed
The Watershed offers a unique, full continuum of care for those suffering from the disease of addiction.
The Watershed’s Addiction Help Line is accredited by the Joint Commission and licensed by Florida’s Department of Children and Families to perform Intervention and Prevention services.
Our state of the art facilities provide comprehensive services, which include: